The owner of the website is Stichting We Share Ventures, operating using the alias We Share Forward or in short: ’We Share’, and registered with KvK number 72136928. If you have additional questions or require more information, you can contact the owner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “We Share”, “foundation”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to We Share Ventures;
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the User and ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The User commits to make appropriate use of the website contents and services, and refrains from actions including but not limited to:
- illegal or contrary to public order activities;
- attacks on the website and its systems, including the spread of virus;
- use of the website for commercial, political or unsolicited emailing purposes.
You must not:
- Republish material from We Share;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from We Share;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from We Share;
- Redistribute content from We Share.
Privacy and Cookie Policies
External link disclaimer
We Share website may contain links to websites owned by others, over which the foundation has no control or responsibility.
When Users choose to follow a link to any external website, they are subject to the cookie, privacy and legal policies of that website.
The purpose of such hyperlinking is to enhance the information on our website and does not constitute endorsement of the content or the website owner, or any type of partnership.
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We Share has contracted an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as, between the contact forms on the website and the server, or the data entered for subscribing to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
If a website has an SSL certificate, its address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the User’s browser.
Hyperlinking to our website and use of iFrames
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We will approve link requests from organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of We Share; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The parties agree for all purposes in connection with the above mentioned policies to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Hague, The Netherlands.